SAFETY AND OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH POLICY OF THE HOSPITAL
The Hospital Vozandes Quito is a Christian non-profit institution aimed at serving the Ecuadorian community through the provision of integral health care services.
The policy of the Hospital Vozandes Quito is focused on promoting safety conditions, occupational health and continuous improvement of our services in order to protect the life and health of all our employees when performing their work.
For this reason, the General Director has defined the following objectives to implement this Policy:
- The priority of the Hospital is to protect the life and health of our employees.
- The Hospital is committed to promote the continuous improvement of its processes in order to fulfil the security and occupational health norms.
- All the leadership levels are responsible for promoting a healthy work environment, ensuring the compliance with the safety and occupational health norms and procedures that have been established.
- Implement prevention and health protection measures to take care of the health of the employees in order to reduce risks.
- Disseminate and promote among our internal and external clients, the security and occupational health norms, ensuring their responsibility and commitment to fulfil them so that they will take care of their own safety and health.
The Hospital shall allocate the necessary funds to implement this policy.
This policy shall be disseminated and communicated to all the internal and external clients in visible places and will be provided to any person who may be interested. It shall also be updated periodically.
HOSPITAL VOZANDES QUITO