We are committed with the safety of our patients!
We have a multidisciplinary team aimed at providing comprehensive, quality and timely care so that our patients are welcomed by the team who will be in charge of their health problems, answer their questions and remind them of their controls or upcoming test dates.
Diabetology comprises the following aspects:
- Prevention of diabetes: insulin resistance, glucose intolerance and altered fasting glucose.
- Diagnosis and treatment: type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes and secondary diabetes to other diseases.
- Complications: eye, renal, cardiovascular or neuropathic damage, diabetic foot.
- Cardiovascular risk factors: Dyslipidemia, hypertension, smoking.
We have specialists in diabetology, nutrition, nursing, and a program of benefits that includes tests, comprehensive medical care, nutritional therapy and educational talks on the various problems associated with Diabetes.
- Tuesday to Friday 07:00 am to 1:00 pm