We are committed with the safety of our patients!
We provide care in cardiac and pulmonary specialty tests to hospitalized patients, outpatients and we make home visits to people in need of respiratory therapies.
Specialized tests are made:
- Simple electrocardiograms.
- Electrocardiogram including effort or stress test.
- 24-hour Electrocardiogram or Holter Monitor.
- Blood pressure monitoring (bpm).
- Simple spirometry.
- Spirometry with bronco-dilatation.
- Taking samples of tracheal secretion.
- Management of tracheostomised patients.
- Total lung testing (baseline spirometry, plethysmography or resistance of airways; and DLCO or measurement of diffusion of gases).
Plethysmography: It is a test that can measure the Residual Volume (RV) and the Total Lung Capacity (TLC), these parameters cannot be measured using spirometry. In addition, it measures the resistance of the air ways (RAW) and to complement we make the test of Diffusion of Carbon Monoxide (DLCO) which measures the capacity of the capillary alveolus membrane for gas exchange. We are the pioneers on having this equipment that helps diagnose respiratory pathologies.
- Respiratory exercise
- Aerosol therapy
- Inhale therapy
- Postural drainage
- Peak flow measurement
- Oxygen saturation measurement
Monday thru Friday
8:30 am to 6:30 pm
Saturday, Sunday and holidays
9:00 am to 12:00 – 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm