We are committed with the safety of our patients!
We have the highest technology to manage diseases of varying complexity.
Our service is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Some of the most common procedures are:
Basic laparoscopic procedures:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Laparoscopic y (or conventional) Hernioplasty
- Laparoscopic appendectomy
Advanced Laparoscopic surgery:
- Surgery to treat hiatal hernia and gastro esophageal reflux disease using laparoscopy.
- Colon and rectum, conventional and laparoscopic surgery.
- Surgical treatment for obesity and metabolic surgery
Head and neck surgery:
- Surgical treatment for thyroid and parathyroid pathology
- Surgical treatment for diseases of the salivary glands
Oncologic surgery of the digestive tract and general
- Stomach cancer
- Colon cancer
- Pancreas cancer
- Bile ducts cancer
- Other abdominal neoplasms
- All the team of surgeons has the ATLS ® certification granted by the American College of Surgeons.