We are committed with the safety of our patients!
Our hospital is a leader in trauma management at local and national level. We perform procedures and treatments from the simplest to the most highly complex ones.
We have specialists in general orthopedics and traumatologists, as well as specialists on the spine and pediatric traumatology.
The following procedures are performed, among others:
- Joint replacement: shoulder, hip and knee.
- Reconstructive Surgery of: shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, knee, hand, hip, knee-ankle and foot
- Arthroscopy of:
- Management of upper and lower limbs trauma: fractures, dislocations, displaced fractures.
- Spine surgery: fractures, dislocations, displaced fractures, scoliosis, kyphosis, herniated discs, degenerative diseases, spinal tumors.
- Pediatric Orthopedics and Traumatology: hip dysplasia, club foot, high instep, correction of angular deformities of upper and lower limbs, deformities caused by cerebral or infantile paralysis, angular deformities, fractures and dislocations in pediatric patients.
- Correction of congenital and acquired, upper and lower limb deformities.
Using cutting edge materials and tools, we guarantee a proper treatment to our patients.