Learn to recognize your strengths personal from the crisis experienced or start from scratch with a new life project; will allow you to accept the change of life due to the new circumstances and be aware that the change and the overcoming is in your hands.
How to start?
It is important to take life with a focus on resilience, con el objetivo de fortalecerse emocionalmente. In order to better overcome the pandemic, it is recommended:
- Make a separation between the past and the present, understanding that time is transitory and its real time of life is the here and now.
Sometimes you can get stuck in the past, which does not allow him to advance in his present and much less project himself into the future.
- Planning a life project with an evaluation of your past goals, to be able to rethink them and thus generate an update of them with new goals according to their current situation.
- Evaluate changes in your life not in the context of what was lost, but from what has been learned, overcome, received and delivered. So you will evaluate that you are not alone, that he was always in contact with his loved ones where the barriers of distance were not an impediment to share daily activities, recreational.
How to get back to a new normal?
- Keep a routine.
- Stay informed through reliable communication channels.
- Empiece a realizar actividades recreativas gratificantes individuales, relatives, social; without forgetting the biosafety protocols.
- Tenga una planificación general con metas a corto, medium and long term.
Remember that one of the most important characteristics of human beings is their ability to continually reinvent themselves. Together we can overcome it.
Drag. Leyla Cedeño
HVQ Clinical Psychologist.