To safeguard your health, upon entering the hospital you will go through a triage area. Please notify the specialist or customer service staff if you have the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Fever of more than 38 degrees
- Muscle pain
- Loss of smell and taste
- General discomfort
INSIDE THE HOSPITAL
Please take the following preventive measures during your stay:
- The patient must be admitted unaccompanied, except when necessary.
- Keep a distance of 2 meters. You will find markings on the ground to help you maintain the proper distance.
- Pay attention to chairs marked as enabled for your comfort and safety, keep distancing even sitting.
- Practice consistent hand washing with soap and water.
- You will find several antiseptic gel points in the different areas of the hospital.
- Wearing mask, make sure it is made of polypropylene and avoid having a filter
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes
WHEN YOU ARRIVE HOME:
It is important that when you get home you take the following preventive measures to safeguard your health and that of your family:
- Do not enter the home with shoes.
- Before removing your mask, Wash hands with soap and water.
- Dispose of your mask in a bag and seal it before putting it in the trash can.
- Once your mask is discarded, wash your hands again with soap and water.
- Disinfect your personal items like keys, cell phone, lenses, etc.
- Clean and disinfect what you have touched before washing your hands, as handles, doors, switches, etc.