A refreshing dessert is an excellent choice in summer time. Enjoy a delicious and healthy treat for the whole family:
Frozen fruit in water.
Makes: approximate 20 portions
- 300 gr fruit choice (recommended: kiwi, grapes, strawberries, raspberries, cherries)
- 3 240cc cups of pure orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- Cups or containers popsicles
- Thoroughly clean fruits that have chosen
- Cut the fruit into cubes or cut favorite
- Mix in a bowl and stir deep orange juice, with sugar and unflavored gelatin
- Add the chopped fruit and mix
- Then, distributing the mixture in the vessel to form ice cream
- To put the sticks: cover the mouth of the vessels with some foil, then with a knife to make a small hole in the center of each cup to fit covered sticks. After, secure the position with leagues around the mouth of the cups.
- Once placed sticks, take the cups to the freezer and let stand for one day.
- The next day, bathe glasses with hot water to make it easier to remove the ice cream and ready: Let's try!